Rules and Regulations
- Participants must get their race bib from the race office at the Place Large car park.
- They then make their way to the transition zone and get their equipment ready with the help of volonteers.
- Equipment to prepare : bike – shoes – towel – clothes and race bib. Children mustn’t swim wearing the race bib.
- Rendezvous on the grass by the swimming pool 20 minutes before the start of their category ; access through the pool’s outdoor car park.
- For categories Marmottes and Ecureuils, volunteers will be in the changing zone to help children. Parents and other supporters are not allowed in the transition zone.
- At the end of the race children can go to a special stand for refreshments.
- The bike left in the transition zone during the race must be collected immediately after the podium ceremony.
- The race will take place in all weathers ! Organisers reserve the right to change the race course or to cancel the race in exceptional circumstances.
- Registration fees will only be reimbursed on presentation of a medical certificate.
Rules and regulations
- The race bib stays in the transition zone during the swimming stage, then, using the specially supplied belt, it’s worn on the back for the bike race and on the front for the running race.
- Cycling helmets are obligatory and must be attached before gettting on the bike.
- The bike must be in good working order.
- Kids in categories Lièvres, Chevreuils, Chamois and Bouquetins must be able to swim their distance without stopping and without putting their feet down.
- For the cycling and running stages children cannot compete bare chested, a top must be worn.
- Cycling and running stages are closed to traffic. Be careful to follow the signs and the direction of the race at all times (return track on the same road).
- Insurance is at participants’ own expense and organisers decline all responsability in case of accident or theft.
- Race participants must abide by the commands of race officials.
- All forms of music listening devices are banned throughout the race for security reasons.